For a UK school, the three most challenging aspects of opening a new international school are:
- To have sufficient management capacity to run more than one school.
- To have an adequate degree of trust in your local partner.
- To build a team that has sufficient experience of translating your vision and ethos to a local market context within an international setting.
EduReach mitigates all three of these risks.
We mitigate these risks by:
- Providing a turn-key solution to open and operate an international school.
- Having a team that includes former independent school Heads with a complete understanding of the standards expected within UK schools.
- Offering a wealth of experience in setting up and running high quality British curriculum international schools.
- Being uniquely placed to sensitively translate a UK school’s vision and ethos to a local market context.
- Forging a long-term relationship with the local partner and our preference is to invest our own capital into the school operating company.
- Acting as the critical, trusted interface between the UK school and the local partner.
“Be absolutely sure that both parties are philosophically aligned; that you share the same aspirations for the school.”
Richard Gaskell – Schools Director, International Schools Consultancy Research
School Case Study
EduReach partnered with King’s College Taunton to open King’s College Doha in September 2016. Find out what made this project such a success.Read more