EduReach is a leading international school owner and operator with a portfolio across eight countries and three continents. Developed in partnership with prestigious UK independent schools, our aim is to provide children with the very best education by blending hundreds of years of British tradition with a rich local culture. With families across the globe regarding a British education as the best in class, EduReach’s aim is to help ever more students fulfil their potential at school, university and beyond.
Investors and property developers choose to partner with us because we:
- Provide partnership access to prestigious UK school brands.
- Deliver a turn-key solution for opening and operating a new international school or re-branding an existing school.
- Share in project risk by investing our own capital into the school operating company.
UK schools partner with us because we:
- Have a team that blends independent school experience with international school expertise and can manage all aspects of a school project.
- Mitigate against the risk of reputational damage that can occur if the leadership team becomes distracted from their day job.
- Are a trustworthy UK headquartered company, preferable to a potentially unreliable local partner.
Teachers like to work in our schools because:
- We promote a holistic style of learning that combines high academic standards, a fulfilling co-curriculum, and outstanding pastoral care.
- They join an ever-increasing global network with exciting opportunities for career progression.
- We place a great emphasis on continuous professional development.
EduReach was formed when an opportunity arose for a UK school to become involved with a prestigious development planned for Saadiyat Island in Abu Dhabi. Find out about EduReach’s journey.Read more